Tragedy stuck a teen here on Thursday when he was electrocuted after climbing atop a goods train to click a selfie, police said.
According to police, 15 year-old M Ganeshwar was the son of a state government quality inspector who was inspecting food grains transported here by a goods train at the railway junction here.
The boy, who had accompanied his father, climbed on the train on a different platform, ignorant of the high tension wire running above, to click a picture of his self.
He came in contact with the live wire with 25,000 volts and died instantly, police said.
His body was sent for a post mortem.
Disclaimer: This post has not been edited by our staff and is published from a syndicated feed. The Original Source of this post can be found at Source link